Google Assistance is an example of artificial intelligence. It was introduced by Google. It has extensive use from reminding for a birthday gift to waking you up early for your job. Google Assistant can involve in two way communication. To use it entirely, the user should be thorough with the complete setting and features. Below are the steps to set it up:
Process to set up Google Assistant
- Open Google Assistant and long hold the press Home Button.
- Hit Next in the “Meet your personal Google Assistant” window.
- Press Continue on the next screen which will allow permissions.
It might also ask you to set voice activation. Simply it can be done by repeating “OK Google” three times.
Steps to change user account with Google Assistant
- Open Google Assistant by long press on the Home Button.
- Select the compass icon at the top-right corner of the Google Assistant window which will launch the Explore window.
- Press the menu icon at the top-right corner of the Google Assistant window.
- Hit Account.
- Press the account which the user wants to use.
How to set the “Good evening” bulletin
Google Assistant can start the user’s day with all the updates which user wants to know, from news to important reminders.
- Open Google Assistant and long click the Home Button.
- Hit the compass icon at the top right corner of the Google Assistant Window.
- Select the menu icon at the top-right corner of the Google Assistant window.
- Select Setting.
- Select Good evening.
- Tick the checkboxes to switch whatever gets included in the user’s evening summary.
- Users can also tap to end his or her summary with narrated news reports, audio, music playlist, podcast etc.
When a user is done with setting up everything, then he or she can say “Good evening” to Google Assistant.
How to personalize Google Assistant’s news sources?
Google Assistant can give the update news of the world to the user. Just say “OK Google, listen to news.”
- Open Google Assistant by long click the Home Button.
- Click the compass icon at the top-right corner of the Google Assistant window.
- Hit the menu icon at the top-right corner of the Google Assistant
- Select Settings.
- Pick News.
- Select insert news.
John Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at office.com/setup