False positives are one of the most widespread and common problems of any antivirus. Because of this specific idiosyncrasy performed by most of the antiviral tools, some of your most precious files might disappear quicker than you ever realize.
If Norton ever removes your essential file, do you know how to get them back? If you know, so it’s good, and if you don’t know, then it’s too good because we are here to tell you how your Norton deleted files can be recovered.
The ways to recover the deleted files are Norton Security programs as like Norton Internet Security and Norton 360.
The Antivirus applications from Norton are exceptionally excellent at scanning, checking and erasing computer security threats; we often say viruses, malware, and Trojans. On the other hand, they may sometimes go beyond their jobs, and delete most of the files whichever are suspected. That’s pretty similar to how a lot of people lost their pictures and necessary data, documents as well as some paid programs were also erased along with the virus infected suspects.
Two-Steps to Execute Norton Deleted Files Recovery:
- First is the Norton program:
It has a “restore” function by which your deleted file can be returned to its old location, from where it was removed before.
- The Second is a third-party data recovery tool:
By using this tool, any of your files which have been deleted by an antivirus program can easily be retrieved.
You can undelete and recover the Files from Norton’s Security History Quarantine Window
Sometimes the files and programs which are suspected are moved to a place called Security History Quarantine. The quarantined items are moved and located to detach themselves from the secured ones in the operating system of the computer. Norton can return them to their previous location. Now, all you’ve got to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the advanced option in Norton program.
- Tap on Quarantine In the computer protection section.
- Now, open the security history window.
Here, all quarantined files and programs will be waiting for you.
- Just right-click any one of quarantined files you want to recover.
- Tap on options.
- And Open the Threat Detected window.
- Then click on Restore and Exclude This File option.
- And then open the Quarantine Restore window.
- Now, choose the option Exclude This Risk from Further Scans.
- Then, check the box and Tap on Yes option.
Now wait for Norton Program to restore the incorrectly removed items to its previous location and your all deleted items will be recovered very soon.
In case, If the Norton’s Security History Quarantine section couldn’t recover your data which means all files had permanently been removed from your Hard Disk Drive.
Scan the Deleted Files by Norton Antivirus with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, Preview, and Recover
Now all you need is the EaseUS file recovery software to restore files that have been deleted by Norton antivirus programs.
It is one of the most clear-cut and robust data recovery tools to restore the deleted files. And it also works on retrieving the deleted files by Avast Antivirus, and the procedure of recovery is way smoother than that of the first step.
Follow these steps to restore your data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, Preview and Recover:
- Go to the disk storage location (where you lost your data) and select it.
- Then tap on the Scan option.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will start a quick scan.
- And after you complete the quick scan, a deep scan will launch to search for more files automatically.
- Choose the file or files you want to recover.
- Tap on Recover option and select the File(s).
- Now, pick a different location than the previous one.
And now all you lost data will be recovered.
We hope that these instructions will surely help you to know more about data recoveries.