Terms & Conditions
Following Terms & Conditions will be applicable between the Visitor and Key Activation
By using the Key Activation's web site (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Key Activation reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Provision of services
Key Activation – Overview
We will provide the services described in the service description, which you select. We may change a service description timely. You (on behalf of yourself and all employees and representatives – if any) agree to use the Services on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
Key Activation – Accounts
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Athletable cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Key Activation – Refund Policy
If you order our Services (such as where you order by telephone, online or by any other method at a distance) and you are contracting as a consumer and are not acquiring the Services for use in or by a business, you may cancel a Contract at any time within ten working days beginning on the date on which we send you the Email Confirmation or at any time before the Services commence (if earlier). For the avoidance of doubt, in the case of Subscription Services this cancellation right applies only within ten days of you commencing your initial subscription with us. If you wish to cancel a Contract within the ten days cooling-off period you must notify us within the prescribed period by email.
A Contract cancelled by you within the ten day cooling-off period will be refunded in full. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Services (whether One-Off Services or Subscription Services).
We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we receive your written cancellation.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that if any Services have already commenced prior to the end of the ten day cooling-off period, you will not have the right to exercise your right of cancellation.
Key Activation – Modification in Services and Prices
Key Activation at any time has the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or permanently delete service without any notice. Changes in the Service Prices shall have a notice period of 30 days and it will be either posted on the Website Key Activation or e-mailed to a registered account of a client.
Key Activation – Credit Card Billing
Customers will be asked to submit a valid credit card number in order to proceed with the purchase and billing. In the process which authorizes Key Activation to either charge or place a hold amount on the credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for the service. At the same time also authorizing the issuer of a credit card to pay the amounts described even though there is no physical signed receipt form the customer. A part of an implicit understanding between Key Activation and the issuer of a credit card arrived at the time of a business transaction.
Key Activation – Limitation of Liability
Anything apart from whatever is mentioned in the website and a part of the service support package, Key Activation will not hold any liability of any sort towards the customer or anyone else. Also, the content provided by Key Activation is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Key Activation – Copyright and Content Ownership
- Key Activation holds the lawful right to remove any content deemed as inappropriate from its website without assigning any reason to anyone.
- Any data shared with Key Activation would be the intellectual property of that person or a third- party from which the content has been sourced. Key Activation would not own any rights and obligations to any such issues.
- Any content posted by the customer and transmitted to Key Activation or its website should directly comply with US cyber laws and or copyright laws of a client’s respective country.
The visuals and design of the website is copyrighted. Any duplication, reuse or copying of any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Key Activation is bound to be fraught with legal consequences pertaining on the other party. Any queries or resolutions posted on forums would become an exclusive property of Key Activation.
For any further information, you may call us on (US/Canada) and (UK)
You can also mail us on [email protected]